|Category||Product Discovery, Educate Users, Increase Engagement||Vertical||Technology, SaaS|
|Topic||Display a message when users log in to the application and visit a page with a new feature||ID #||164|
Leveraging agile development cycles, SaaS companies are known to make frequent updates to their web-based applications. As these updates occur, how do you ensure user awareness and more importantly, adoption?
Although you will show the initial message to all logged in users, you do need to create several segments. Create a segment of users who completed the specific action of using the feature so you can include them in the campaign, as well as a segment of users who clicked "Learn More" so you can exclude them from seeing any subsequent messages.
Begin by creating a number of global goals for this campaign to assess the overall impact of the message. Goals could include: booked a demo, watched a video, downloaded white paper and registered for a webinar. Setting up these goals will give you more insight into how this campaign (and others) is performing.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Evergage to create this play on your own site:
- Create a segment of users who would benefit from knowing about the new feature. This might include users:
- Who have not logged in before
- Who have not used the new feature
- In specific roles, verticals, or business sizes
- Create a segment of users who completed the specific action of using the feature so you can include them in the campaign
- Create a segment of users who clicked "Learn More" so you can exclude them from seeing any subsequent messages
The following articles from the Evergage Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play:
This page has no comments.