Segmentation is one of the key components to the Evergage Platform. You can filter your users and accounts based on a wide range of criteria you define. Segments support deeper reporting and analytics of your website visitors. You can analyze segment data in Evergage or you can export segment data as a CSV or using a REST API.
This article will detail how to export segment data as a CSV.
- Log into the Evergage Platform as an administrator
- Select User Segments or Account Segments
- Double-click the segment you want to export
On the Users tab, click
- On the Segment Export pop-up, select options as needed:
Select Include all custom fields to include all custom user attributes defined in the report on SETTINGS > Attributes
- Select Exclude all custom fields to explicitly exclude custom fields from the report. Only built-in user attributes such as userId and segment rule conditions will be included as columns
Select Include only specific custom fields to choose which custom user attributes to include in the report
NOTEIf you select this option but do not choose additional attributes, all custom attributes will be excluded from the exported CSV
Built In User Fields
Select Include all built in user fields to include fields such as userId, emailAddress, displayName, firstActivity, lastActivity, engagementScore, engagementPercentageChange, segmentMemberships, and totalActions
- Select Exclude all built in user fields to explicitly exclude all built-in fields except the userId
Select Include only specific built in fields to choose which built-in user fields to include
NOTEIf you select this option but do not choose additional fields, only the userId (and accountName if your dataset has track accounts enabled) will be included in the exported CSV
- Exclude anonymous user from export to omit any anonymous users from your export
- Click Start Export
This page has no comments.