Mobile In-App Messages offer a way to build and deploy messages within mobile applications. These messages, which are similar to infobar messages that can be added to your website, can be built, managed and deployed from within the Evergage platform. You get the same real-time data and personalization you rely on with Evergage, without having to get a engineer's help and you don't need Apple App Store approval to deploy new or changed messages.
Mobile In-App Messages offer similar functionality to basic web messages including:
- Formatting options like background color, positioning, and text formatting
- Message preview on different iOS devices
- Link to other content like in-app content, external sites, email, or another app (i.e. maps)
- Insert dynamic content to add data fields like user name or product name to your message
- Segment targeting including screen views, actions, and locations
- Multiple experiences to target different audiences within the same campaign
Currently, Mobile In-App Messages are only available for iOS devices, but Android support is in development. Using Mobile In-App Messages for inline page changes and recommendations requires an API configuration. Multivariate testing and push notifications are not supported.
Create a Mobile In-App Message
Configure the Message
Enter the message Title. In the example at right: "You have $20 in reward credit!"
You could generate the dollar amount in this example using a dynamic field that pulls data from your CRM
- Click to generate dynamic fields like User Name or Total Price
- Enter the message Body. In the example at the right: "Would you like to apply them to this order?"
- Configure the look of the message with Border Width (px), Corner Radius (px), Background (hex), and Border Color (hex)
- For 1 Button or 2 Button messages only
- Enter Button Text
- Enter Links To URL
- Configure Button Styles with Text Color (hex), Border Width (px), Corner Radius (px), Background (hex), and Border Color (hex)
This page has no comments.