Setup in Evergage
Before you can start configuration, an administrator must enable Selligent Message Studio for the dataset. Please click CONTACT SUPPORT if you need assistance.
- In the Configure Connection modal, complete the fields as follows:
- The Organization, API Key, User Name, and Password correspond to the same user in Selligent Message Studio. Ideally a new specific user is created for use by the Evergage integration, and has its user role restricted to Extension use only.
- The endpoints are typically based off the Selligent Message Studio login URL. For the login URL example: https://your-subdomain.hosted.strongview.com :
- REST Endpoint is typically https://your-subdomain.hosted.strongview.com/sm/
- SOAP Endpoint is typically https://your-subdomain.hosted.strongview.com/sm/services/mailing/v2
Specifically, it's the 'soap:address location' from the wsdl found at https://your-domain.hosted.strongview.com/sm/services/mailing/v2?wsdl :
- Click AUTHORIZE to begin the configuration which may take a few seconds
- Once successfully authorized, the Setup tab will show:
- Status: Authenticated
- Sync History
- Nightly Sync setting
- A SYNCHRONIZE NOW button
Segments to Push
Once authenticated, select which Evergage segments to push to Selligent.
- Within the Selligent Message Studio Integration screen, click the Segments tab
- At the bottom, click + Push a New Segment
Select the Evergage Segment to push to Selligent
The Selligent name is automatically populated and not editable
The segment will appear in the list of segments to be pushed
- Click SAVE to save changes
- Remove a segment by clicking
Log into Selligent Message Studio with an account that has permissions to create Targets based off Data Sources and Extensions.
Targets can represent a segment of users, by creating a union between an Extension and a Data Source
This page has no comments.