(888) 310-0589 x2
Target everyone who visits the personal information page and is making material edits to their address and has not previously been asked this survey. You should also create additional segments to help categorize your customers based on their responses so you can target them with applicable offerings or content.
The measure of success for this campaign would be based on how many people respond to the survey, as well as the specific information captured. Tracking visitor engagement for new / complementary products and offerings, awareness of in-branch services near their new location (or increase in mobile banking adoption) are all just basic examples of what could be tracked.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Evergage to create this play on your own site:
Create a visitor segment to target those visitors meeting the key segment criteria such as in the example listed above. You may want to exclude mobile users from receiving the survey.
- Create additional segments to help categorize your customers based on their responses so you can target them with applicable offerings or content
- Develop the survey experience to target those visitors on the appropriate page(s) when they have made the address update
- Create a campaign with a popup message to target those visitors on the appropriate page(s) when they have made the address update
- Add rules to show the campaign based on segment membership and show only on specific pages or those most relevant to the survey question
- Develop (or leverage) other content and offerings that directly tie into the potential responses to the survey to drive applicable content and information to your customers in real-time