The Unified Customer Profile Screen gives an overview of all information captured by Evergage about a particular user (or account). The screen will display different types of information depending on your industry. This article gives an overview of the information you will see on a demand generation site.
Open the Screen
- Log into the Evergage Platform
- In Search in the upper right corner of the screen, type a partial name to see a list of matching users (or accounts)
- Click User Segment or Account Segments
- Select a segment you'd like to explore and click DETAILS
- Select a user or account and click DETAILS to access the Unified Customer Profile Screen
Demand Generation User or Account Snapshot
Located in the upper left quadrant of the screen, this section gives a quick snapshot of the account including:
- Location–indicated by a green circle on a map
- Active Users–number of users that have visited in the past two business cycles. Configure business cycles in Settings > Engagement
- Total Users–total number of users in the account
As you scroll down the page, this section will collapse to show only user location. Scroll up to restore details.
- Affinities are calculated based on how much a visitor interacts with an item compared to other items for that item type based on the selected criteria:
- –By Views–when selected, hover on an item in a category to see how many times it was viewed
- –By View Time–when selected, hover on an item in a category to see the view duration
- Example–if a visitor looked at articles by Author A significantly more than any other author, the visitor would be affine to Author A when the selected criteria is By Views. However, if the same visitor spent more time viewing an article or articles by Author B than any other author, the visitor would be affine to Author B when the selected criteria is By View Time.
- Hover on the category to view % Affine. For example, this shows a 72% affine to authors based on the viewing history of the visitor (or all visitors in an account view)
- As you scroll down the page, this graph will collapse to show summary information. Scroll up to restore details
Located in the middle of the screen, Visit History maps website visits for all time.
- Hover over a visit for details about the visit
- Drag across the timeline to zoom in on a particular period of time; click ALL TIME VISITS on the right to reset the view
- Multiple visits on the same day will be layered
- Selected visit will be orange
The bottom section of the screen has tabs that give additional detail about the user or account including:
- Overview–includes details like first and last date seen as well as specific attributes. If you have integrated your CRM, account details will be included here and indicated with the CRM in parentheses. If the user is associated with an account, click the account attribute to view the Unified Customer Profile for that account. Add any attribute details by clicking . Make changes to saved attributes by clicking the hyperlinked attribute, making the change and clicking
- Users (account only)–lists all visitors associated with the account. Visitors who are active on your site at that moment are indicated by
- Segment Membership (user only)–lists all segments the user is a member of
- Segment Compare–details about the user's or account's Active Users History as compared globally across your site and with any additional segments you add from the Select a segment drop down. Click to toggle between AVERAGES and TOTALS of active users, average engagement, activity details, KPIs, and important actions
- Action Details–lists tracked actions of the individual visitor or all visitors for the account. Click the down arrow next to any column name to sort or add/remove columns
- Visit History (account only)–lists visit details for each visitor from the account. Similar to the main Visit History timeline above, each graph lists the visits for the individual user listed. Drag across the timeline to zoom in on a particular period of time; click ALL TIME VISITS on the right to reset the view
- Event Stream–lists all actions (page loads, clicks, and form completions) or URLs clicked in the application with a timestamp. Select an entry to see more details including the user ID, browser, and specific URL
- Affinity Details–lists affinities by selected item type along with a streamgraph that shows a visual representation of the affinities. Select an entry in the list to see it visually represented on the graph. Click the down arrow next to any column name to sort or add/remove columns
Viewed Items Stream
Available on the Overview tab, the stream lists all items viewed for the listed time period (all time).
- Items are listed by most recent visit
- All items viewed are listed so there may be more than one item listed for a particular day
This page has no comments.