The Unified Customer Profile Screen gives an overview of all information captured by Evergage about a particular user or account. The screen will display different types of information depending on your industry. This article gives an overview of the information you will see for SaaS users and accounts.
Open the Screen
- Log into the Evergage Platform
- In Search in the upper right corner of the screen, type a partial user or account name to see a list of matching users or accounts
- Click SEGMENTS
- Select a segment you'd like to explore and click DETAILS
- Select a user or account and click DETAILS to access the Unified Customer Profile Screen
SaaS User or Account Snapshot
Located in the upper left quadrant of the screen, this section gives a quick snapshot of the user or account including:
- Location–indicated by a green circle on a map
- Average Visits Per Week (user only)–average number of times user opens the application each week
- Average Minutes Per Visit (user only)–average number of minutes user is active in the application for each visit
- Average Pages Per Visit (user only)–average number of pages in the application the user views during each session
- Active Users (account only)–number of users active in the application show in real-time
- Total Users (account only)–total number of registered users in the application
As you scroll down the page, this section will collapse to show only user location. Scroll up to restore details.
Engagement Score and Actions
- Total Engagement Score is calculated by Visit, Action, KPI, and Segment data. The components used to calculate engagement are defined during engagement configuration
- Top Actions list the top activities (total number and percentage of total actions) performed in the application as configured in SETTINGS > Engagement > Engagement Configuration > Actions
- As you scroll down the page, this graph will collapse to show summary information. Scroll up to restore details
Located in the middle of the screen, Visit History maps application visits for all time.
- Hover over a visit for details about the visit
- Drag across the timeline to zoom in on a particular period of time; click ALL TIME VISITS on the right to reset the view
- Multiple visits on the same day will be layered
- Selected visit will be orange
The bottom section of the screen includes tabs that give additional detail including:
- Overview–includes details like first and last date seen as well as specific attributes. If you have integrated your CRM, account details will be included here and indicated with the CRM in parentheses. Add any attribute details by clicking . Make changes to saved attributes by clicking the hyperlinked attribute, making the change and clicking
- Users (account only)–lists all users associated with the account. Users who are active in the application at that moment are indicated by
- Segment Membership (user only)–lists all segments the user is a member of
- Segment Compare–details about the user's or account's active users history as compared globally across your site and with any additional segments you add from the Select a segment drop down. Click to toggle between AVERAGES and TOTALS of active users, average engagement, activity details, KPIs, and important actions
- Action Details–lists tracked actions of the individual user or all users for the account. Click the down arrow next to any column name to sort or add/remove columns
- Visit History (account only)–lists visit details for each user in the account. Similar to the main Visit History timeline above, each graph lists the visits for the individual user listed. Drag across the timeline to zoom in on a particular period of time; click ALL TIME VISITS on the right to reset the view
- Event Stream–lists all actions or URLs clicked in the application with a timestamp. Select an entry to see more details including the user ID, browser, and specific URL
Vertical Actions Timeline
Available on the Overview tab, the stream lists all actions completed in the application for the listed time period (all time).
- Items are listed by most recent visit
- All user visits are listed so there may be more than one visit listed for a particular day
- indicates a user clicked the specific action listed
- indicates a user viewed the specific page or screen listed
This page has no comments.