(888) 310-0589 x2
Once you have determined what and how to personalize your site, Evergage reports will help you determine what’s working and where improvements can be made. Visit reports include metrics on visitor Behavior, Technology, and Referring Sources.
This article details the reporting information available in the Visits section of Reports.
- Log into Evergage with any permission level
- Hover over Reports on the left navigation menu
- Select the desired Visits report to view data
- Change the time period by clicking the date range in the upper right corner of the screen. Past Week is the default time period
The Behavior report shows the number of new versus returning visitors based on visits, engagement, logged-in status, and purchases. You can define the date range and apply a filter to narrow the results by campaign or other criteria. For example, you could see how engagement level affects purchases. The report includes the following views:
The Technology report will give you insight into the types of browsers and devices your visitors are using when they view your site. It is important to understand this information so you are aware of how your visitors are interacting with your site so you can set-up your campaigns accordingly. For example, knowing whether your visitors are accessing your site from a mobile device will help you determine if you should be developing campaigns for mobile browsers. You can define the date range and apply a filter to narrow the results by campaign and other criteria. The report includes the following views:
Since personalization starts the moment someone arrives on your site, it’s important to know how the visitor got there. The Referring Sources report details how people arrived on your site so you can customize your messaging for each visitor.
- Use the toggle buttons to swap between the two views:
- Summary view - quickly see key statistics about visitors referred from top sources including referral percentage, number of visits, and revenue. Hover over the graph to see date, time, and revenue detail -
- List view - - group this data by referring sources like domain or search term, UTM code, or location. You’ll see information like bounce rate, average visit duration and number of pages viewed, and average and total revenue. Using this information helps you tailor your approach to targeting specific groups of visitors. For example, if the highest referring source was Facebook, but it had the highest bounce rate and the least amount of time spent on your site, you could design your campaign to provide a second-chance message with a special call to action for these visitors
- Click in list view to export the data to a CSV