(888) 310-0589 x2
With Evergage, you can deploy a variety of message types. Messages can be used to educate and inform visitors, guide users through a series of steps, present dynamic content, entice shoppers with special offers, or completely change someone’s experience. With Evergage, you can deploy a variety of message types both globally for everyone, or for specific user groups (segments) using campaign-wide or experience-level rules.
For more information on how to create four primary types of messages within Evergage and details what you should know about each option, click the hyperlinked name of the message type below.
- Popup – these messages pop-up on a visitor’s screen, which can be effective, but intrusive and should be used sparingly
- Infobar – designed to subtly capture a visitor’s attention, infobars appear within a page header or footer
- Callout – generally small and inconspicuous, callouts draw attention to a particular area or feature within a page
- Inline Messages (Within Page Structure) – this format seamlessly adds a message or content within the existing structure of your page so most visitors won’t notice a different experience
- In-page Edits - make updates to your site or app including changing or hiding text, links, or images