(888) 310-0589 x2
This is the default message type created when you click . You can configure where a Popup message appears or how it looks. Popups should be used sparingly to convey critical information. They are the easiest way to grab a user's attention, but can negatively impact user experience.
This article details how to create a Popup message, adjust message settings on the Type tab, and save your message.
Create a Message
Clickto create a new message
Clickto adjust appearance and position, select a template appearance, set rules, options, and/or promoted content
Message format is format is not controlled in Message Settings. Refer to Style Evergage Messages for more information
At any time, click OK to save changes or CANCEL to close Message Settings without saving
This article details information about Callout-specific Message Settings on the Type tab only. For more information, please see Adjust Message Settings and Add Rules for Campaigns, Experiences, and Messages .
Message Type is pre-selected as Popup
Click the drop-down to change the message type
- Select the Position
- Select Modal to darken the screen visible around the popup for emphasis
- Select Non-Blocking if you want visitors to still be able to access the page beneath the popup without having to dismiss the popup
- If you have multiple Evergage messages that may come up simultaneously, select Stack or Rotate from the drop down
Select Invisible Message as needed
Save Your Changes
- When you have finished updating MESSAGE SETTINGS, click OK
- Click SAVE or SAVE & CLOSE at the top right of the campaign window to save your campaign changes