Subscriber Lists in Interaction Studio can be used by Interaction Studio Triggered Email Campaigns. These lists govern which Interaction Studio email recipients (also called users) can receive emails, and can be applied to email campaigns. You must have at least one subscriber list to use Triggered Email, but you may have multiple subscriber lists for different purposes. Typically, your Interaction Studio subscriber lists align to subscriber lists stored in your ESP.
Interaction Studio Classic Only
Please note, the contents of this article are intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic). Do not adjust your beacon version to downgrade or upgrade.
Create a Subscription List
You can create a subscription list for use in Interaction Studio Triggered Email Campaigns.
If you are waiting for your technical team to complete configuration, you can create an empty subscriber list as a placeholder to use when building Triggered Email campaigns.
- Log into Interaction Studio
- From the left navigation, select User Segments > User Segments
- From the NEW SEGMENT drop down in the upper right, select Subscriber List
- Enter or select the following information:
- Subscription Type - select whether this is for email or a mobile push campaign
- List Name - enter the name of the segment that appears on the segment list page. This name will not appear to email or mobile subscribers
- Public Email Category Name - enter the name of the segment that appears on the unsubscribe page
- List Description - enter a description of the members of the segment. This information will not appear to email recipients or mobile subscribers
- Remind people how they signed up for your list - enter the details of how the subscriber would have joined this list
- Click SAVE