New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
Most consumers are overwhelmed by choices available to them. Use Interaction Studio Trends on your website to leverage the “wisdom of the crowd” to influence visitors on your site in real-time and build confidence in items viewed by using view and purchase counters. These view and purchase counters drive both validation and urgency ultimately influencing conversions on your site.
Enable Interaction Studio Trends
Before you can build campaigns using IS Trends, you have to enable the feature in your dataset.
By enabling this feature, you are allowing Interaction Studio to return item purchase and view data via a public API.
- Log into Interaction Studio as an administrator
- From the left navigation, select Settings > General Setup
- Expand the Advanced Options section
- Select the check box next to Enable IS Trends
- Click SAVE
Build an Interaction Studio Trends Web Campaign
You'll need a developer to configure the IS Trends template for use in your site. Once the template has been configured, you can use it to create a campaign.
- Create a new campaign.
- Apply the IS Trends template built by your developer.
- Configure template inputs to add text to display on the page. As you configure the template inputs, changes will appear on the page immediately. However, depending on the minimum / maximums of views and purchases during the time period configured in the template you may not see something render on the screen. In this example, not enough people have purchased in the time period set up in the template, so purchases do not appear.
- Purchases Text - this will display next to the numerical value for purchases. In this example, "recently" is lower case and not mixed case ("Recently purchased") because it follows a number. For example, "12 recently purchased" versus "12 Recently purchased".
- Visitors Text - this will display next to the numerical value for views. In this example, "visitors currently viewing" is lower case and not mixed case ("Visitors currently viewing") because it follows a number. For example, "6 visitors currently viewing" versus "6 Visitors currently viewing".
- Select the campaign type and add additional experiences as needed
- Add campaign targeting rules. If the content zone you’re targeting appears on non-PDP pages, add page targeting rules to ensure that the campaign only appears on a PDP
- Test and publish the campaign