New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
The Statistics screen for triggered campaigns gives you information about the functional performance of your triggered campaign. You can see how Interaction Studio evaluates and executes triggers based on how you configure the campaign.
Evaluate Campaign Performance
To view campaign statistics for a campaign, the campaign must have recorded campaign impressions.
- From the main navigation, in the Channels & Campaigns section, select Triggered > Triggered Campaigns.
- Find the campaign.
- Click Statistics.
- To change the time period, click the date range.
- The default period is Past Week.
- To change the default lookback period, click the corresponding button for Past Day, Past Week, Past Month, or Past Quarter.
- To set a custom lookback period, click Custom Range.
- To apply the date range to reports and data throughout Interaction Studio, click Apply.
- In the Total Triggers section, view the total number of triggers and the triggers that met the profile data requirements for the campaign.
- Total Triggers—The total number of triggers based on the trigger type you select for the campaign.
- Eligible Triggers—A subset of Total Triggers, the number of triggers that meet the qualification criteria, including campaign rules, filters, and other conditions you set for the campaign.
- In the Eligible Triggers section, view the number of successful, disqualified, and failed triggers over time, based on the time period you select.
- Successful—The triggers sent to Marketing Cloud.
- Disqualified—Triggers that didn’t meet the criteria you configured in the campaign.
- Failed—Triggers can fail if there is a mismatch, such as data types or empty values, between mandatory Marketing Cloud data extension fields and the data Interaction Studio sends.
- In the Eligible Triggers Workflow section, you can see a breakdown of each phase of the triggering process so you can debug any failed triggers. Click a section of the chart to display a list of qualification stages.