New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
Once you have installed and integrated with the Facebook Custom Audience Sync gear, you can set up a nightly feed to synchronize Interaction Studio segments to Facebook Custom Audiences, so you can target these segments of visitors with Facebook ad campaigns. For example, you could create a Facebook ad that targets shoppers who spend more than $100 on sneakers. The list of shoppers comes from Interaction Studio, but the ad is generated in Facebook.
The initial sync of the segment will include the entire segment membership. Subsequently the nightly job provides Interaction Studio segment membership changes (delta) since the previous run. Users who have joined the Interaction Studio segment will be added to the corresponding Facebook custom audience and those who have left the segment will be removed.
Customer Success is a core value for Salesforce, and based on our desire to support a growing list of advertising use cases and requirements from our customers, we have determined that the Interaction Studio Facebook Gear cannot fulfill this value. As a result, we will sunset the feature on March 31, 2022.
Contact your account executive for more information.
- Log into Interaction Studio
In the Audiences section of the left navigation bar select User Segments > User Segments
- From the Segments list screen, select the user segment you wish to synchronize to Facebook
- Double click or, in the lower panel, select Edit
- On the Setup tab, select Syncs > Sync to Other Systems, and select Facebook from the dropdown
- Enter the audienceId for the Facebook Audience List (available in Facebook Business from the Audience List screen)
- From the Segment Sync Setup modal, select Enable
- Click SAVE