Interaction Studio Classic Only
- The use cases in this playbook are intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
As a financial services marketer, you face challenges while driving awareness and growth for your company in the face of strict compliance and regulatory guidelines. Personalizing prospect and existing customer experiences can help you optimize every interaction so you can:
- Know your customer–recognize anonymous visitors, returning prospects, and existing customers, then present meaningful information based on persona, past or present behavior, and trending activity on your site
- Present relevant content & offers–use real-time behavior segmentation of personas and analytics to dynamically serve only the offers or content that are relevant to each visitor
- Expand wallet share–promote offers, products, or services based on customer intent and each customer’s current business relationship with your organization
- Connect across channels–deliver personalized experiences throughout each customer’s journey, seamlessly connected across all channels and devices—web to tablet to phone – driving a consistent experience in each visitor’s channel of choice
- Drive long-term relationships–capture visitor insights then respond with personalized content, advice, suggestions, support tips, or offers, providing a current value-added experience during each and every visit
How to use these articles
The following articles offer best practices for using Interaction Studio to optimize the experience for your site visitors and increase conversion rates
|Know Your Customer|
|Present Relevant Content & Offers|
|Expand Wallet Share|
|Connect Across Channels|
|Drive Long-term Relationships|