Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
Presenting timely and relevant content plays an important role in improving engagement and delivering a positive visitor experience. And as is common with the financial services industry, the most suitable content - for each visitor - is often buried deep within a company’s website.
Fortunately, using a customer’s on-site behavior and intent, marketers can utilize implicit and explicit clues to display similar content assets.
This campaign would be used to target prospects and/or customers who have displayed interest in particular products, asset classes, or categories.
The campaign would be measured by increased engagement such as time site, the number of web pages viewed, and clickthroughs on similar content items.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
Create a segment for each of your personas, for example:
- First time visitors
- Existing customers
- High value customers
- Professionals - Analysts, Agents, Brokers, etc.
- Create inline message placeholders for the campaign
- [Optional] Create control content and targeting as needed to run against the campaign
- Create the recipe(s) required to drive the campaign
The following articles from the Interaction Studio Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play: