(888) 310-0589 x2
With Evergage, you can deploy a variety of message types. Messages can be used to educate and inform visitors, guide users through a series of steps, present dynamic content, entice shoppers with special offers, or completely change someone’s experience. With Evergage, you can deploy a variety of message types both globally for everyone, or for specific user groups (segments) using campaign-wide or experience-level rules.
- Popup – these messages pop-up on a visitor’s screen, which can be effective, but intrusive and should be used sparingly
- Infobar – designed to subtly capture a visitor’s attention, infobars appear within a page header or footer
- Callout – generally small and inconspicuous, callouts draw attention to a particular area or feature within a page
- Inline Messages – this format seamlessly adds a message or content within the existing structure of your page so most visitors won’t notice a different experience
- In-page Edits - make updates to your site or app including changing or hiding text, links, or images