Interaction Studio Classic Only
This use case is for customers using Interaction Studio Classic (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
This playbook looks at how to set up an Interaction Studio campaign that helps to move prospects through your sales cycle. By showing the right content at the right time, you can take prospects through your site and get them to convert earlier. This specific example uses static content added to a message, but you could also use Recommendations to present machine learning based content, as long as it is tagged as Top, Middle or Bottom of funnel.
To measure the success of this campaign, add global goal segments that cover things like downloaded a white paper, downloaded a ROI calculator, and additional actions you want to measure.
To measure the specifics of a particular campaign, create a global goal that is ‘downloaded webinar A’, or ‘downloaded Case Study Y’. This would give you a direct correlation between the campaign you have run, and whether they content was downloaded.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
- Understand the key category affinities you want to target
- Build segments based on those affinities
- Create the second and third level segments
- Create a campaign. Some ways to do that include:
- One campaign, with an experience for each affinity and funnel stage (typically used when you have 2-3 key categories)
- One campaign per affinity, and an experience for each funnel stage
- One campaign for each funnel stage and each has an experience based on the affinity
- Test and publish