Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
Einstein Recipes are a powerful way to present articles to visitors to your site based on the content they are viewing the most. But what if you aren't using recipes? This play will show you that there are other ways to show relevant content to visitors.
You would show this message to someone who has viewed two or more “training” pieces of content.
Begin by creating a number of global goals for this campaign to assess the overall impact of the message. Goals could include: booked a demo, watched a video, downloaded white paper and registered for a webinar. Setting up these goals will give you more insight into how this campaign (and others) is performing.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
- Create a slide-in or inline message. For a slide-in message you may want to limit the visibility to once per visit or once for all time
- Create a segment of people who have engaged with 2 or more pieces of content from a specific category
- Create a message based on that segment, and exclude anyone who downloaded the e-book for that content category