Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
Suppose your Women’s store is having a sale until 10/25. You can use dynamic promotions to swap out the content zone in the batch emails that go out during that period of time. When the sale is over, the email reverts back to the standard messaging.
No segments are needed for this play
Maximizing clickthrough rates during the promotion period
Assuring a great user experience
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
- Design and create your email campaign
- Create a promotion
- Specify content zones and date ranges (if applicable)
- Select Dynamic as the Promotion Type in the campaign configuration
- Send-time - the content zone image will be dynamically selected when the email is rendered and sent based on the business rules for the campaign
- Open-time - the content zone image will be dynamically selected when the email is opened based on the business rules for the campaign
- Simulate the email within the campaign to confirm the expected results