Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
With Interaction Studio, even before visitors spend time engaging with your website, a lot of data is collected about them – their location, status, number of visits, and more. Using this information, we can improve each visitor’s experience by presenting content – in real time – that they will be more likely to respond to and engage with.
There are no segments for this message as it is generated from the location detection feature.
As this message is mainly to educate visitors and drive them to an offline event, it is a good idea to include a CTA such as “Book a Meeting” or “I can’t make it, but keep me updated” which deliver the visitor to an email registration form. In these cases we would create a segment of people who have completed the email form and use this as your “global goal.”
There are two ways to use Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
- You can create multiple, rule-based experiences based on different trade show locations for upcoming events. In the campaign, under either campaign settings or message settings, select ‘location > near > users near location’
- You can use a segment for this by creating a segment of people for a specific company or industry, and then at a campaign level or message level (rule based), ‘Who sees this > Segments > users in segment’
The following articles from the Interaction Studio Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play:
- Add Rules for Campaigns, Experiences, and Messages
- Segment Usage
- Use Segments for Campaign Targeting
Additionally, the following plays also provide related information: