Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
For businesses and consumers, bundling products and services makes a lot of sense as businesses can generate additional revenue and consumers save money. When visitors engage with specific website content regarding different products or services, deliver personalized messages highlighting the value of purchasing multiple products as well as any related offers.
Build a segment with the following visitor parameters:
- Looked at two or more insurance products
- Spent at least five minutes on your website
- Did not look for agent or quote
The objective is to measure the number of times users clicked on ‘find an agent’ or ‘requested a quote.’ We also suggest running a control to determine what happens when people do not see the bundle message.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
Create the visitor segment
Create experiences with inline messages to target visitors in higher traffic areas of your site. Essentially, using inline messages, you will bring product pages to the home page
Add rules to show it to the segment you created