If you use Marketo, you can create a form to use in an Interaction Studio campaign. This approach ensures that the form is shown to the right people at the right time, and that all of the data captured is returned to Marketo. In Interaction Studio, you can also analyze visitor interactions with your Marketo forms so you know exactly when visitors completed certain actions and how they are related to other behavior on your site.
Since Marketo forms load asynchronously, creating a campaign using a Marketo form is a multi-step process.
Interaction Studio Classic Only
- The contents of this article are intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic). Do not adjust your beacon version to downgrade or upgrade.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
Get the Marketo Embed Code
- Log into Marketo and locate the form embed code
- You will see a script block similar to this one:
Create the Interaction Studio Message HTML
- Create or edit an Interaction Studio campaign
- Create the message you want to contain the Marketo form
- Open the Message Source Code
- Copy the sample sections show below from the Marketo Embed Code for your form and paste them into the Message Source Code HTML in the location you want the form to appear
- Click APPLY
Adding custom Interaction Studio tracking to the form
Add Clickthroughs on Form Submission
Track Form Fields in Interaction Studio