New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
Account Administrators can use the Audit Log report to view Interaction Studio access and activity records to support compliance and investigation efforts. The Audit Log report includes events related to things like authentication, user management, API token management, campaigns, templates, catalog configurations, and other recorded activity for the dataset.
Access the Audit Log Report
- Login to Interaction Studio with "Account Administrator" permissions.
- From the main navigation, select Audits.
- Add filters to narrow the list of audits:
- To filter by user, affected object ID, account, or action type, click the Filter by field and select the filter.
- To filter by date to see only those events that happened during that time period, change the date selector.
- Audit events are grouped by event type, including:
- Authentication - events related user authentication. For example, a user logs into Interaction Studio.
- API Token - events related to API Token management. For example, a user creates a new API token.
- Campaign - events related to campaigns. For example, a user creates a new campaign.
View the Details for a Specific Event
- To see a detailed JSON representation of the object that affected by an event, select the event.
- To compare two events that affect the same object:
- Click the Filter by field and select Affected Object ID.
- Select the first event.
- Hold the SHIFT key and select the second event.
- View the difference between the two versions of the affected object.