Global Templates are provided with your Interaction Studio account. While they need some configuration by a developer to work in your account, they provide an "out-of-the-box" framework for web campaign templates you can use to deliver personalized experiences and activation campaigns to web site visitors.
Available Global Templates
New global templates are being developed and released regularly to meet a variety of use cases. The table below provides an overview of the standard configuration for each template, but the templates available for you to use to create a web campaign may differ in name and configuration options based on modifications made by the developer who customized each template for your site. Since each global template is just a starting point, your developer can make modifications to the ones in your site as needed to support your needs.
Each template has comprehensive documentation in the template itself so your developer will know what configurations are possible and how to make them. For example, with the Exit Intent with Email Capture template, a developer will need to create the attribute for the email address captured in the web campaign field. The instructions for doing this are included in the template for easy reference.
|Template Name||Sample Use Cases||Sample Template Customization Options|
|Banner with Call-To-Action|
|Einstein Product Recommendations|
|Einstein Content Recommendations|
|Google Analytics Segment Push|
|Exit Intent with Email Capture|
|Infobar with Call-To-Action|
NOTE: If there are any campaigns published on the pages that are being redirected away from that the individual qualifies for, impression stats MIGHT still be registered for these campaigns, despite the redirect.
|Infobar with User Attribute & Call-To-Action|
|Slide-In with Call-To-Action|
|Manual Promotion Selector|
Find Global Templates
Your Interaction Studio user account must be assigned a role that includes Template View permissions at a minimum to be able to see Global Templates. If your user account is not assigned a role with Template Create/Edit permissions, you will not be able to clone a Global Template. If your user account is not assigned a role with Template Publish/Delete permissions, you will not be able to publish a Global Template.
- Navigate to your website
- Enable the Evergage Launcher Chrome Extension, entering the account and dataset configured for the site if not autofilled
- Enter your login credentials (ask your account administrator if you are not sure):
- Your Marketing Cloud username and password if your account was provisioned through Marketing Cloud and this is how you typically access Interaction Studio
- Your Interaction Studio username and password if your account was provisioned through Interaction Studio
- Click Templates > View List
- From the Templates window, select the Global Templates tab
- Click Clone Global Template to clone a template. This will create a copy of the template so you can have a developer customize it for your site. Documentation for each template is included with the template