An Evergage segment is a real-time grouping of accounts or individuals based on a set of criteria you define. Segment updates happen in real-time, so any membership changes occur immediately, even during the same visit.
This article provides guidance around accessing data in segments. Refer to Create a Segment for more information about creating segments in Evergage.
Segment Detail Tabs
There are four tabs that provide information within a segment:
- Users (or Accounts)–lists the users who are currently part of the segment. Account segments are visible if your dataset is configured to support both users and accounts
- Membership–includes segment trends and the option to add other segments to compare the number of users for a specific time period
- Segment Compare–compare KPIs like conversion rate, visit duration, and engagement score in a particular segment to other segments or that of all visitors to your site as a whole
- Category Affinities–(retail/e-commerce only) sunburst chart that gives visual representation, numerical data, and percentages of visitor affinities by category
- Setup–create or edit rules for the segment as well as set up automated segment alerts that gives you a daily update of added and removed users
This page has no comments.