|Topic||"Re-target" interested customers the next time they visit your site or access your application||ID #||230|
When communicating, marketing or selling to customers, you likely rely on a variety of channels – web, in app, mobile, email, social media etc. Obviously, it’s a good thing when someone clicks on a campaign and lands on your site, but what happens if they don’t immediately act on your offer? With Evergage, you can “re-target” interested customers when they return to your site or the next time they log in to your application.
There are two segments needed for this play:
- Came from Upgrade Marketing - all people that interacted with any of the “upgrade” messages (within Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Adwords or an email)
- Purchased an Upgrade - all people who purchased an upgrade (e.g., “Purchased Reports Pro”). This segment will end up being excluded from the campaign
The goal is to get the customer to buy the upgrade. We would add that as a campaign goal.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Evergage to create this play on your own site:
- Set up the email provider in ‘Settings > Integration > Third Party Settings’ (note this is only available for administrators)
- The campaigns for that email provider will be visible in the ‘campaigns’ area, in the ‘email vendor’ folder as soon as someone lands on the site from an email from that provider
- Create a campaign based on the specific email campaign you want to target, either at a campaign level or a message level (rule based) ‘Who sees this > referring campaign > user was referred by external campaign’
The following articles from the Evergage Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play:
This page has no comments.