Retail, Media, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology, SaaS, Financial, Insurance, Travel
|Topic||Personalize the visitor experience based on the email campaign that brought them to your site||ID #||161|
In addition to being able to track where a site or app visitor came from (e.g. geography, URL, company, device type, OS, browser etc.) Evergage can track the specific email campaign that brought them to you. The more you know about a visitor, the more relevant you can be in your messaging - in real time - on your site or app. This play will give the specifics for using this powerful way to continue an experience through to your website or app, and also connect the attribution dots from campaigns that are driving people to you. But there are other ways you can leverage this capability including:
- Free up real estate on your website by removing the 'email sign up' box for people who have come to your site via an email
- Make a special offer or provide access to exclusive content on our site to people who have received, and clicked on your emails
- Create a personalized experience for someone who has clicked a specific offer within an email campaign. We can track the link they are coming from and use the content to target the messaging
- Segment the audience using 'came from email campaign X' as an additional variable for analytics and reporting
- Ensure people who are a part of a drip campaign have a specific personalized experience when clicking through to your site from a campaign
- Promote certain messages/content to people who are sent weekly product promotions
You can create a relevant message or dynamically change the content of the page, based on the email campaign the visitor clicked on. Evergage can identify the email campaign the visitor has come from through the email_campaign_name, create a segment of users who have come from that campaign, and create a personalized message just for that group.
Campaigns will then be generated every time someone lands on the site, reflecting the email campaign name. You can then use these referring campaigns in your Evergage experiences, to target visitors based on the email campaign they were sent.
This page has no comments.