If you are new to Evergage, follow the steps below to get started. The linked articles will guide you through each step of the process. If you need additional guidance on the Evergage setup process, please to reach out to our Support team or to your Customer Success contact.
- Create your account–your Customer Success contact will help you with this step
- Log into your account–once you have created your account, use the credentials automatically emailed to you to log in for the first time
- Determine whether you will install Evergage on multiple sites –if you need to use Evergage on multiple sites, please discuss with your Customer Success contact before proceeding
- Create user accounts –create accounts for the members of your team who will use Evergage
- Install the Visual Editor –this Chrome extension will makes it easy to add personalization features to your website
- Determine which third party integrations you need –Evergage can integrate with your other systems
- Connect with Customer Success–once you have completed the setup process, check in with your Customer Success contact to begin the training process
This page has no comments.