(888) 310-0589 x2
The current functionality includes:
- A push of Evergage segments to Selligent as 'extensions'
- Pushes emails to the 'email_address' column in the Selligent extension
- Only confirms Evergage user _id is in email syntax
- If a segment is renamed, it will be pushed to Selligent with the new name which may create a new segment in Selligent
- A uni-directional sync which does not pull data from Selligent
Setup in Evergage
Before you can start configuration, an administrator must enable Selligent for the dataset. Please click CONTACT SUPPORT if you need assistance.
- In the Configure Connection modal, complete the fields as follows:
- The Organization, API Key, User Name, and Password correspond to the same user in Selligent Message Studio. Ideally a new specific user is created for use by the Evergage integration, and has its user role restricted to Extension use only.
- The endpoints are typically based off the Selligent login URL. For the login URL example:
- REST Endpoint is typically https://your-subdomain.hosted.strongview.com/sm/
- SOAP Endpoint is typically
Specifically, it's the 'soap:address location' from the wsdl found at:
- Click AUTHORIZE to begin the configuration which may take a few seconds
- Once successfully authorized, the Setup tab will show:
- Status: Authenticated
- Sync History
- Nightly Sync setting
- A SYNCHRONIZE NOW button
Segments to Push
Once authenticated, select which Evergage segments to push to Selligent.
- Within the Selligent Message Studio Integration screen, click the Segments tab
- At the bottom, click + Push a New Segment
Select the Evergage Segment to push to Selligent
The Selligent name is automatically populated and not editable
The segment will appear in the list of segments to be pushed
- Click SAVE to save changes
- Remove a segment by clicking
Log into Selligent with an account that has permissions to create Targets based off Data Sources and Extensions.
Targets can represent a segment of users, by creating a union between an Extension and a Data Source