(888) 310-0589 x2
With Evergage, even before visitors spend time engaging with your website, a lot of data is collected about them – their location, status, number of visits, and more. Using this information, we can improve each visitor’s experience by presenting content – in real time – that they will be more likely to respond to and engage with.
|Category||Demand Generation||Vertical||Financial Services, SaaS|
|Topic||Improve visits by presenting information by persona||ID #||103|
Creating persona segments is key to this process, as they will be used to drive your individual messages.
New Visitor – Non-Customer – Interested in Retail Products
We would create a number of global goals for this campaign to assess the overall impact of the message. Goals would include: downloaded an ebook, signed up for email updates, requested a demo, signed up for a free trial. We would also have a control group on the message so we could test the impact of presenting more relevant content to the visitor as they land on the site.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Evergage to create this play on your own site:
This message utilizes Evergage Promote, and is able to determine favorite categories or products based on time spend viewing
Create a segment for each of your personas. For example:
- First-time visitor
- First-time visitor from a specific industry (see playbook #120)
- Return visitor interested in product X
- Return visitor interested in Blog content
- Logged in customer
- Create inline messages (replace the home page hero) based on those segments
- Add rules to show each experience to the persona for which it was created
- Order the experiences in priority so if someone qualifies for more than one segment, he will be shown the message that is highest up in the list
The following articles from the Evergage Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play: