This is the default message type created when you click Popups should be used sparingly to convey critical information. They are the easiest way to grab a user's attention, but can negatively impact user experience.. You can configure where a Popup message appears or how it looks.
Create a Message
Clickto create a new message
Clickto adjust appearance and position, select a template appearance, set rules, options, and/or promoted content
At any time, click OK to save changes or CANCEL to close Message Settings without saving
This article details information about Callout-specific Message Settings on the Type tab only. For more information, please see Other Message Settings and Add Rules for Campaigns, Experiences, and Messages.
Message Type is pre-selected as Popup
Click the drop-down to change the message type
- Select the Position
- Select Modal to darken the screen visible around the popup for emphasis
- Select Non-Blocking if you want visitors to still be able to access the page beneath the popup without having to dismiss the popup
- If you have multiple Evergage messages that may come up simultaneously, select Stack or Rotate from the drop down
Select Invisible Message as needed
Save Your Changes
- When you have finished updating MESSAGE SETTINGS, click OK
- Click SAVE or SAVE & CLOSE at the top right of the campaign window to save your campaign changes
This page has no comments.