(888) 310-0589 x2
Evergage SmartBundleTM is an extension of Evergage Recommend that makes it possible for you to configure recommendation recipes to suggest a “bundle” of items from across multiple, predetermined product or content categories. Using SmartBundle, you can control what is recommended to visitors while they are engaged with particular products and content items. This eliminates the need for merchandisers to spend time manually curating “complete the look” campaigns.
You can utilize an out-of-stock segment.
A typical goal you should measure when using this machine learning algorithm for merchandising is an increase in AOV. You could see a 10% increase in AOV, 36% increase in RPU, and a 24% increase in Conversion Rate.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Evergage to create this play on your own site:
- Determine placement and behavior.
- Will SmartBundle work best on the cart page, within a checkout modal, as part of an exit intent message, or within the PDP?
- What behaviors should trigger inclusion of SmartBundle?
- Does customer simply view an item detail?
- Does this augment or replace any other recommendations campaigns on the page?
- Associate categories within the Evergage catalog. See Configure Static Relationships
- Create a recipe based on the SmartBundle base ingredient. Add inclusions or boosters based on placement and behavior
- SmartBundle is one of three co-occurrence ingredients. This ingredient looks at products which are bought together in the same cart and returns recommendations based on explicitly defined categories
- If you find that SmartBundle is too limiting, consider using a Co-Buy ingredient. This ingredient looks at items/content purchased or downloaded by previous buyers along with the item currently being viewed or in the cart. It’s not limited to items in the same cart
- Ensure you have an item template that will match the look and feel for your placement
- Create a new Campaign within Evergage’s Visual Editor and include the appropriate messaging and item template
- Under the Experience Message Settings, ensure the item template is set for Promoted Content using the SmartBundle recipe you’ve created
- Test and launch as you would any other campaign
The following articles from the Evergage Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play: