Interaction Studio Classic Only
Please note, the contents of this article are intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic). Do not adjust your beacon version to downgrade or upgrade.
If you haven’t already, open any page of your website, click the Visual Editor logo to the right of the address bar in Chrome, and click the Visual Editor slider to enable it
These instructions are for version 53.9 or later of the Evergage Visual Editor. If you do not see the Evergage logo or have the latest version, please see Install the Visual Editor for instructions.
- Create or edit a campaign
View Source Code
You can access message source code in an expandable area in the bottom of the page. After you click Apply, code changes are immediately reflected in the campaign so you don't need to close the window to preview the changes.
- Select at the bottom left of the window
- Change the background from light to dark or dark to light by clicking
- Click Keyboard to view a list of 8 keyboard shortcuts (shown at right)
Click Run to view the changes in action
- Click Apply to apply the changes to the message or experience