Upload a New Static List
Before you begin, you'll need to create a CSV file for the upload similar to the image at the right, with products entered for cell 1A and, starting at cell 2A, the product IDs for each product that you want to associate (or disassociate) with the StaticList tag.
You will only see your static list when you navigate to Catalog > Product Lists if the list is named exactly StaticList.
- Log into Interaction Studio with Editor or or higher permissions.
- From the left navigation, select Settings > Profile and Catalog Objects.
- Add a new Catalog Object where the name is exactly StaticList and the label is exactly Product List.
- Click Save.
- Refresh your screen.
- From the left navigation, select Catalog > Product Lists.
- Click UPLOAD PRODUCT LIST in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the Upload New Product List modal, enter the tag ID you want to use for the list (or the tag that should be removed from the list).
- If you are removing a tag from a list of items, select Remove tag from items.
- Click UPLOAD PRODUCT LIST and select the CSV file you created.
- Click Select files or drag and drop the CSV file within the dotted lines.
Use a Static List in a Recipe
Once products have been uploaded to a static list, you can use it in recipe exclusions and boosters.
- Create a new recipe or edit an existing recipe.
- Add at least one ingredient.
- You can add a static list as an exclusion/inclusion or a booster:
- Click SAVE.
- Follow the additional instructions for creating or editing a recipe, including testing, training, and publishing as needed.