Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
With online gambling, timing is very important. If a customer wants to place a bet, you don’t want him or her wasting time trying to find the game to bet on within your website. By tracking bets a customer likes to make, you can personalize your site to show the games and bets individual customers are most interested in.
Unfortunately, when he lands on the homepage, the default site displays the latest odds on the World Snooker Championship which, of course, is unrelated to his previous betting history.
No segments are required for this play.
Given this is an Interaction Studio Catalog message, you can see the revenue generated from a group of people who have seen the message. It’s always good practice to also include a control group to show that the personalized message drives more revenue.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this Interaction Studio Catalog play on your own site:
- Create segments based on the favorite brands or categories played based on time
- Create a rule based campaign and use the segment for each experience
- Create an inline message to dynamically replace the hero image to show a message based on the category in which a customer has placed the most bets
The following articles from the Interaction Studio Knowledge Base will provide process steps to help you execute this play: