Interaction Studio Classic Only
- This use case is intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic) ONLY. For customers using the Interaction Studio 'Campaigns and Templates' application, refer to the Use Case Library instead.
- The Visual Editor Chrome Extension will no longer be available starting January 1, 2023. For more information, see this knowledge article.
Keeping your content library up to date requires a lot of time and money, and making sure people see this information when visiting your site is a challenge. With Interaction Studio, you can identify your customer’s intent and promote the most relevant content at precisely the right time.
Build a segment that captures customers who looked at a specific product (e.g. visions care), but who did not apply for financing.
This campaign would be measured by the number of customers who applied for vision care financing.
Here is a checklist of what you need to do in Interaction Studio to create this play on your own site:
- Create a new campaign as a pop up message with slide-in functionality.
- Configure the promoted content rules to determine what content is shown: ‘message settings > promoted content > dynamic’ and then set up your variables
- Choose the ‘dynamic’ section within the wysiwyg section and add the variables you want to show