New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
You can set campaign frequency limits and control how many times a triggered campaign activates for a profile during a specific time or for all time. You can set a limit in each triggered campaign.
|To set campaign frequency limits:||A role with Campaigns > Create/Edit permissions|
Set Campaign Frequency Limits
- Create or edit a triggered campaign.
- In the Trigger Event section, select the trigger.
- In the Campaign Frequency Limits section, click New Frequency Limit.
- Select the timeframe.
- Enter the limit as a whole number.
- Add more limits as needed.
- Save your work.