New Name: Marketing Cloud Personalization
Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage) is now known as Marketing Cloud Personalization. The new name reflects our mission and vision for innovation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We wish we could snap our fingers to update the name everywhere, but you can expect to see the previous name in various places until we replace it.
You can set global trigger frequency limits and control how many triggers activate for a profile during a specific time or for all time.
To edit triggered settings:
A role with Channel > Administer Channel permissions
Set Global Triggered Frequency Limits
- From the main navigation, in the Channels & Campaigns section, select Triggered > Triggered Settings.
- On the Global Trigger Frequency Limits page, click the dropdown to select the time frame.
- Enter the maximum number of triggers a profile can receive during the timeframe.
- If you select Custom as the timeframe, enter a number and select hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
- To add additional limits, click New Frequency Limit.
- Save your work.