You can use triggered email to create and schedule email messages based on specific triggers like visitor actions, cumulative behavior, or environmental changes or in batches based on select audience segments, all engaged shoppers, or other lists of recipients. You can configure messages to be delivered right away, at a future time, or on a recurring basis such as weekly or monthly.
There are limitless uses for triggered emails including:
- Engage a shopper who has significant view time with a particular product but hasn't completed a purchase
- Encourage a visitor who has demonstrated significant interest in an offer (content asset, promotion, bundle, etc.) but hasn't converted
- Provide unread articles on kitchen remodeling to a visitor who has spent more than five minutes reading up on the topic (you could also include a few product recommendations in the same email)
- Send a personalized email offering an online chat with a representative to a prospect who spent at least two minutes evaluating a specific policy but left the site without completing an application
- Alert your sales reps when target prospects spend a certain amount of time on your site, demonstrating their interest
- Remind new SaaS application users to complete on-boarding steps
- Alert customer success team members of an existing client showing signs of churn
Interaction Studio Classic Only
Please note, the contents of this article are intended for customers using Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage Classic). Do not adjust your beacon version to downgrade or upgrade.